Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Surprises!!!

For two consecutive days, Rudden surprised me!
The previous day, he was bugging me on where I'll ride the cab on my way to the condo. When I was about to queue for the cab, I saw the car! Awww!!! Never thought he'll still make those moves up to now. I'm a lucky girl. :) That night, we had dinner with his family at Greeka Kouzina (how could I forget to take a picture with his family! boo!)

On the second day, I thought he was joking when he said he's in BGC already. Strike two! :)


While strolling in High Street, we saw an open concert. Musikaramay is street music for a cause. I think they have a specific recipient per week. For last week, they had the indigent Aetas in Tarlac as recipients. The group is AWESOME!!! Rudden and I wanted to hang for some more time but we are hungry already. We ate and they were still playing while we we're shopping, they played from 4pm to 8pm. Check Musikaramay's facebook page for their schedule :)



We had dinner at IHOP. :)

Bacon Temptation Omelette

Specialty Pot Roast

Buttermilk Pancake

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

nomnom dinner



Truly lucky to have this man who makes my eyes sparkle, my lips smile, my heart leap, my soul shine and my life brighter. I love you so much, honey!