Tuesday, January 18, 2011

borrowed from the boys

It started raining last weekend, it's getting colder and colder...
Thank you for those always keeping me company.
After all, it's not terrible to be single.
Single is not sad.
Single is not being alone.
You get to spend more time with yourself, with your family and with your friends.
You get to celebrate yourself.

"I don't like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone." - Delta Burke
"If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night... your friends." - Sex in the City
"I think, therefore I'm single." - Liz Winston
"I don't need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves." - Shirley MacLaine
"Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand." - Anonymous
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them." - Sex in the City
Haha!


watched last full show of Gulliver's Travels in 3D (of course I didn't watch alone) haha!

P.S. Papa, I returned your watch in the rightful place. I miss you! Still in Brazil? purchases?



pasaway lately? taking pictures in dressing rooms and in the cinema?ok ok.never again. : )



my brother's H&M top, my dad's Tag Heuer Carrera watch in black rubber straps, brogues from Pill and Muse bag from YSL

I mentioned in old posts that one of my favorite coffee brands in the world is Owl coffee from Singapore. Ever since my sis Reinzi introduced them to me, I ask everyone going to SG to buy a pack for me. I drink Owl almost everyday.

from my mom's hotel staff, hello! Thank you!

Forever21 shades, can't get enough of them! So cheap.
But I want a new Chanel sunglasses, ahem ahem! *birthday*
And saw a nice Versace pair a while ago....

13 days before the blog's 1st anniversary! woohoo!
"I celebrate myself, and sing myself." - Walt Whitman