Monday, January 24, 2011

Route 66 biker


Biker Chick Painting on Route 66, Joe and Aggies Cafe, Holbrook, Arizona, USA
Photographic Print by Walter Bibikow


Last night, we celebrated Joyce's birthday and I didn't plan to wear anything in particular. Then I saw my unused denim jacket so I took the opportunity to wear it since it's cold outside. :) I should use my other denim jackets so I guess you'll see more of them in the next posts. Haha! Since it stopped raining I decided to wear my F21 sneakers. As you may have noticed, I'm so not into rubber shoes or sneakers but when F21 Philippines posted this in their January album, I said I should buy it! It's cheap-ooooo!!! and cutieeee!!! So I got it. Haha!

denim jacket from Route 66, white shirt and shorts from Rockwell bazaar, shoes from Forever21, denim bag from Mudd and watch from Puma


Happy birthday Joyce!!! We love you!!!
















Joyce, thank you for dinner last night! :D
P.S. I'm excited for our date. Weee!!!