Saturday, January 29, 2011

Svelte

I'm so glad to be home this weekend, wooooooooooooooooo!!! :D
After Delimondo breakfast, I watched the latest episode of Gossip Girl and (at long last) Black Swan! so late, I know... aside from toxic OB sked, I was kinda scared to watch it because of my chicken/bird phobia (I was kinda paranoid that there will be actual birds in the film, haha). For the sake of ballet, I watched it and glad that I did! The movie made me miss dancing in my pointe shoes. FYI, I danced ballet for 9 years. ♥

my mom just loves pastries from Peninsula



black kimono top from mom, gifted belt from Folded&Hung, peep toe wedge clogs from Cole Vintage, sunglasses from Forever21, bag from Jimmy Choo

Went out to watch Love and other Drugs which is a nice movie especially that I can understand the medical aspects of the film, haha!
I'm excited to see Burlesque! Hooray to weekly movie nights!
Ate at Gerry's Grill after the movie and had dessert at Caramia Gelateria.






New York cheesecake
Blog anniversary approaching... :D