Sunday, January 16, 2011

death by shopping

After my lunch break shopping, I headed to the OB Labor Room/Delivery Room with all the shopping bags-leaving all of them in the changing room. Good thing, no one stole them or RoboRat didn't eat them, haha! After duty, I went to SM Megamall (thus, the casual clothes) and went straight to Forever21. As always, I spent more than an hour there! Haha!

I bought shoes, 3 sunglasses, socks, skirt, top, etc... God! I spent a lot this weekend. Haha!


top from Plains&Prints, leggings from Old Navy, wingtip brogue oxford spectator shoes from Pill, bag from Marithe Francois Girbaud, watch from Technomarine
















Dropped by the Galerie Joaquin and I was reminded how I wanted to visit more art galleries this year! I should probably start soonest! Exciting!!!




I had Italian food for lunch and dinner! Yum!!!

another happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D