Sunday, January 16, 2011

Enchantment


with Karen, Aging and Jen

at Valle Verde 6

vintage dress, shoes bought by the ex







Went to Rockwell to shop MORE and meet mom. Before going to the bazaar, I went to check Zara, Topshop, Mango and Dorothy first. There are more interesting buys in Topshop and Dorothy in Rockwell compared to Rob, haha!


bikinis


shopping bag from Jen (from Canada)-filled to the brim

I was so hungry after the bazaar so I decided to buy a sausage outside, apparently mom was there already. So I had proper lunch at Kaya. Unfortunately, no talangkanin anymore, I miss!


my Dolsot bibimbap (not in hot stone bowl coz I'm hungry)

mom's Bulgogi

Remember, I was in Muji Fort's 2nd opening day? Anyway, it was my first time last Saturday in Muji Rockwell. I finally got the design-your-own bag! Yey! When I was in Fort last December, they ran out of supplies daw.



Again, I ask you, who gets tired of shopping? ♥