Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Glinting

First total post-duty off! Went home 7am and woke up 2pm! Joyce and I had buffet at Kangaroo Jack before staying at the Mu Hut for some catching up with the sisses. I totally miss times like these!





 violet top from Forever21, cropped cardigan from Willow Clothing at The Ramp Crossings, black leggings from Old Navy, JFK New York bag from Rootote, multilayered necklace from Forever21, watch from DKNY, flipflops from Ipanema


So I just realized that the Ipanema flipflops are marchmallow-soft! Since I'm a total Havaianatic, I never ever wanted to try any other brand aside from Havaianas and a few Roxy pairs. But since my dad keep on buying Ipanema from Brazil aside from Havaianas, I tried them and they're okay! :) Yes, a proud "flipflops girl", haha! 

I didn't buy the Filipinas 2012 limited edition flipflops because I didn't like the design this year, it's boring and very ordinary. :( 

 




Super miss my batchmates!
Happy birthday Nikki! :)