Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Uniqlo

Low EQ: studying at Cafe Noriter turned Uniqlo shopping (take note: with a huge satchel full of pedia files and my heavy Nelson's Pedia book)





No queue but still crowded
Some items are cheap (most at 590php) but very limited sizes (most pants at sizes 22-24 and tops at size small or extra large)
A lot of basic and printed tops but I don't wear Barbie, Snoopy, Hello Kitty or Disney prints (thanks to Laura Ashley and Andy Warhol)



So if you haven't visited Uniqlo at MOA yet and you're not super skinny, I suggest you wait till they replenish their stocks. But if you're a fan of Snoopy, Barbie, Hello Kitty and Disney, I'm sure you'll love the items.

They sure have affordable basic items such as plain tops, lounge wear, underwear and leggings but I only bought a few items because I know I can get the similar items at a cheaper price on other shops. :)

I saw more interesting items for guys esp printed tops and cute bottoms. I can't resist buying my brother basic tops because they're very cheap at 290-590php. My brother should be thanking me because I'm indulging him with his plain top addiction. :)

Since I failed in buying pants, I went out of Uniqlo empty-handed and headed to Mango where there are a lot of cheap and pretty tops and dresses; not to mention, they were super on sale! :)



After Mango, Zara, Warehouse and Dorothy Perkins, I went back to Uniqlo, went straight to Andy Warhol and to the basic tops and grabbed some items. haha! I though I was going home without anything from Uniqlo...


...but of course not. That is so not me.

P.S. Can't wait for the opening of Forever21 MOA on July 28, too bad I'll be in Batangas that time and will be attending my LB org's anniversary party that weekend but still, excited for a branch that's 15minutes away from my apartment.♥