Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Huntsman

I just came from my most toxic rotation in medical school so far, Neonatal ICU! I just came from every other day duty and I'm so tired from all the errands but okay, I shall stop ranting. I'm just so thankful that it is finally over! Yay!!!

I had a long time grabbing something to wear for a movie night. I wanted to wear something long so I got this maxi skirt instead of jeans. Maybe, I should start wearing jeans again, haha! I need to go home and get clothes! Or I need to SHOP! :) Haha! Hello parents!

pre-movie

knitted top from Beauty, vintage maxi skirt, bag by Ulysses King from the Philippine Fashion Week, earrings used in sorority dance, sandals from Made U Look


Double Protein Sandwich
Double Meal-my lunch and dinner (take note: at 6pm)

Jared and I watched Snow White and the Huntsman and I agree that it's like a collaboration of Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Narnia and Ella Enchanted. But I still enjoyed the movie EXCEPT the "BIRDS" scenes, ack! I hate birds! Gross and scary to death, haha! So just think of Chris Hemsworth! haha!

post-movie


One of my favorite lines- Ravenna: “You see child, love always betrays us"

But now, WHERE IS MY HUNSTMAN? haha!