Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can't be like this forever

For my post duty, I had a mid-week hotel stay with two of my closest med friends. I realized how I need to detox myself after duty, which means every three days. I feel like I haven't adjusted to this schedule yet. I just feel so tired and I always have this urge to shop or eat or drink or do whatever after my duty. But I said to myself that I can't be like this forever. :/ I need to accept and embrace whatever this doctor's life is. I know I want this but sometimes, I just can't give up doing my routine shopping and night-outs. :/




color blocking eh?



For dinner, we went to Rockwell. The two were really hungry so we ended up eating at Zaifu for a Japanese treat. We ended up ordering average food, haha! So no more Zaifu for us, I guess. haha!



and i saw more lovable rings in Rockwell!!!








I promised myself that I won't shop last night. The Promod sale was overwhelming but the Topshop Buy1Take1 is such a failure, or maybe only in Rob Manila. So at Rockwell, Joyce and I checked Nava. She wanted to buy a pair of glasses while I planned to buy nothing. But no! Monica FAILS always, darn!

top from Space, shorts from Forever21, scarf from Bangkok, flats from Fancy Flats, bag from Jessica Simpson

borrowed Joyce's newly-bought glasses


The mall closed already and I was not able to check the Topshop sale there! or maybe that's a good thing. I need to save for August aka 1-month vacation. Ohhh, I think I'm giving up my Boracay,fine fine! Sayang the tickets though...huhu! Anyway...

Went back to the hotel, J&J studied while I had my weekly dose of body massage. ♥

just like old times, playing with gold coin wrappers


See see see!!! I know I need to change. Ok ok, I shall change starting now. I can't splurge and treat myself every after duty because this will be my life like forever! I think I need August to ponder and take some time off from med. It's not that I'm quitting, I just need to reflect and find joy and happiness from all the things I am doing. I love medicine! But not the toxicity that comes with it, haha! I'm such a social being, I just need to accept everything that comes with this dream and passion. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed, I just need to get used to it. :D I'LL BE A DOCTOR, 2 more years till the Boards. ♥