Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cocktail of blooms

My Childhope Asia duty was postponed last Friday so I went to the hotel early. My mom introduced me to her new dessert discovery, Red Velvet Cake Pops by Skinny Sweets. We also bought some donuts and got some of their hats, haha!

*id been using my Samsung Galaxy Tablet camera for my pics coz my digicam is not working :'( *




I thought I'll be spending the whole night sleeping in the suite until my former classmate and I decided to go out. He arrived around 10:30pm in the hotel. We lounged a bit and did some catching up.

We first went to Il Ponticello which is very near the hotel but we still brought the car just in case we plan to go somewhere else.

he had few bottles of beer, I had cocktails of Mojito and Mindoro Sling


sheer top from bazaar, belt from The Ramp, Old Navy leggings, flats from Forever21, quilted bag from The Bay, United Kingdom, watch from Philip Stein

 Around 2am, we decided to visit another bar, Robot. I was actually hoping to see the Azkals again. But of course, they had a game today, and they won. haha! Congrats! At Robot, he had beer again while I had another cocktail, Robotini.


 fail shot

Around 4am, we headed to The Fort hoping that The Great Night Market @ Venice Piazza was still open. When we got there, some stores are still open. We shared on a Bolognese pizza, isaw and kwekkwek, haha!




  
He dropped me off the hotel after he took a power nap on his car. Had a great time! :D