Sunday, July 17, 2011

Opine

I'm so exhausted from this Pedia rotation!!!One more week to go at the Wards,I know I can do this!
I don't want any negativity in my blog.so yey!!!sending positive vibes everywhere! Thanks to you, for being here. Coz obviously, you're checking my blog, hello!!! :D

Mom's latest acquisitions that I super love! 


Mono Dangler Feather Earrings from Flatterbuy



Chanel Chance

Mom and bro fetched me after doing my Pedia Ward rounds, we can't decide whether we should go to Karl Edwards International Bazaar at The Fort or to Super Sale Bazaar at Rockwell. We voted and of course, mom and I won over Andre (who voted just Karl Edwards), haha! We went to Rockwell first then The Fort, weeee!!! Can I just say that the future wife of my brother will be so lucky coz he is super trained when it comes to strolling and carrying shopping bags aka having a sister and mother who are solid shopaholics!!! :D Thanks bro! I love you!

I'm scared of birds and feathers but this mono dangler does not touch my neck so it's so icky!

post-Super Sale

I super enjoyed the Super Sale Bazaar! They have great items!!! I like a lot of them!!! I'm glad I didn't miss that out. :D I fell in love with the ostrich skin bag and Filipino-made satchel plus lots of pretty accessories!!!

top from Space, skirt from Forever21, snakeskin platforms from Charles&Keith, slingbag from Liz Claiborne, mono dangler from Flatterbuy, watch from Technomarine

with doctor's eyebags :/

one of the things I enjoy in Rockwell :)

I'm so into rings now! especially connector rings!!! I bought 5 rings today! :))

super cute!!!




while shopping at Karl Edwards, a foreigner approached me "Hi Miss!I really like your shoes!Where did you get them?". *blush* Brother: Wow sis! People always ask where you get your stuff, astig! *blush blush*

post-Karl Edwards International


dinner at Kaya in Jupiter Street




MAMA, i ♥♥♥ your new Chanel!!!!!



this should be used atleast twice a month, haha!

Thank you Mama and Andre for always visiting me. Can't wait for one month off next month. :p 

No matter how toxic I am from my duties in the hospital, gimiks and shoppings relax me so I can't miss out my weekend routines! They're the ones who keep me sane. They recharge me for the week ahead. ♥