Thursday, July 14, 2011

Deathly Hallows

I started with my Pedia rotation already and I've been awake for 36 hours straight! I hope I don't turn out to be a zombie after. :/ 

My wish of not being on duty on the screening day of Harry Potter was granted. We already bought tickets in advance so that we won't queue anymore. I chose the last full show just in case I need to do something even if I'm pre-duty. 

Due to the papers and other clerk stuff, I was not able to think of any clothes to wear. Besides, the movie house is just an 8 minute walk away from my apartment so going to Rob Manila is not at all a big deal. I would usually go there just wearing shorts, tank top or shirt and flipflops. BUT!!! I want to wear heels today, just because I won't be able to wear heels on 36-hour duty in the hospital.



top from Terranova, pants from Zara, bag from Cole Vintage, shoes from Trunkshow, earrings from Apostrophe



At the start of the movie, I was already tachycardic. It's a bitter sweet movie for me. Finally, the last installment was out but it's also sad as it comes to an end. People say that it became part of their childhood and it seems like their childhood has ended too. Oh I remember how Potter fanatic I was before. I have a Sorting Hat bag, a special mug which shows Hedwig when you put hot water on it, plates and utensils, Collector's item stickers and book, gift wrappers, notebooks and fillers, and many more. Kudos J.K. your work is a masterpiece! I shall find time to read all the books and watch all the movies again! :D

Ok, I better sleep now. I still have around 5 hours to sleep before my duty. :/ Oh men!!! But well, I'm having fun! It's just tiring really...So mama, yey! I'm excited for our bazaar this weekend. Can't wait for my weekly reward! Or can I just say that I want this Givenchy Nightingale in Black Patent! And it's on sale from $2020 to $1616. :D