Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Shoe in Love

One clerkship rotation almost over, last AMBU ER duty on Sunday 8pm to Monday 6am then Ill start my Neuro Pedia post at 7:30am, crazy!!! I'm so scared! :/ So help me God! 

Before real clerkship toxicity starts, I went with Joey at the shoe bazaar. I was kinda planning to buy duty shoes but I really wanted new heels! haha! We were there even before it opened, haha! We were worried that our size will run out coz we have the universal size- 6 to 7, haha! Good thing we went early coz after lunch time, there were limited sizes already! Girls went crazy!!!

violet top from Forever21, perforated gray vest from Trilogy, jeggings from Trilogy, black patent heels from Substance, sling bag from Liz Claiborne, earrings from Forever21, studded belt from mom, connector ring from Forever21, watch from Technomarine
coz I'm so into connector rings!!! And I love Aldo and Bring Rings! ♥
P.S. Hello mom! Lookie at my nails, trimmed and unpolished already for my Pedia rotation!
If only I have unlimited money, I'll hoard there!!! Haha!!! Death by statement heels! :D
Went to Mercato to have lunch. We had sausages, Manang's chicken and Potato Salad.




Study time now! Pedia pedia pedia, bring it on!!! ♥ Can't wait for August!!!