Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zebra

You know I love Zebra print! So for my post-duty, I was on Zebra overload.I wore jeans since I only have one class and my favorite Zebra scrub top which kinda worked as a casual top too! haha! I wore my huge zebra hoop earrings and some zebra underneath too, hahaha!!!

Finally, I'm done with my Pediatric ward rotation. After my lecture, I went straight to Rob and checked my favorite shops: Promod, Call it Spring, Terranova, Accessorize, Aldo, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and Mango. If you know Rob Manila (which is known as the annex of UP Manila), you can probably imagine my route when I shop, haha!

I never enjoyed shopping in Robinsons like that before!!! The sale in Dorothy, Topshop and Mango is not good anymore, so I'm glad that I got to check the stores on the first day of sale. BUT the items at PROMOD and TERRANOVA are looove!!! My oh my!!! :D They have new items on sale!!! :p So anyway, I was supposed to do grocery shopping too but I got tired so I just went to the salon to have my nails done. 


For dinner and drinks, I went to Oarhouse with my friend. 

chili cheesy fries

pepperoni breakfast pizza

 Zebra scrub top, naked connector ring from Forever21, heart connector ring from Rockwell bazaar, watch from Technomarine, zebra hoop earrings from Apostrophe

To cap the night off, I finally did some grocery shopping, think of 'drunk grocery shopping' kidding! I never get drunk. :p

Sorry for the lack of decent posts. soon, promise! :p

P.S. Anyone free on August15 for Boracay, I still don't have anyone to go with! :/ Seat sales make me crazy so months ago, I bought ticket even if I don't have company yet. Boo!!!