Monday, April 29, 2013

Breezy Sunday

Saturday night, the boyfriend, who misses me so much after not seeing each other for 2 days, went to our house for dinner. He had a few shot of drinks with my dad and his friends before we went to Paseo de Sta Rosa to have coffee and crepe.

He had macchiato, I had iced caramel leigeois and we shared on a honey and almond crepe.


He slept in my place so we can attend morning mass in Tagaytay. I am proud to say that through Rudden, I became closer to God. :) Yes, we are truly blessed.

hotness to Tagaytay


at Pink sisters

We went shopping near the church. We bought smoked tawilis, dried baby tawilis, pinipig, ham and cheese empanada. chicken empanada and blessed candles.

Although we had breakfast at home, we decided to have a quick stop at Bag of Beans. We had cold drinks to maximize the breezy morning because for sure, it is oven-hot when we get home.



We definitely love eating after hearing mass

Oh, I love this stolen shot honey!

Steak and mushroom pie

his Iced Macchiato and my strawberry milkshake


because I don't have a outfit-of-the-day shot, ill use this
floral dress from Forever21, necklace from India, earrings from Macy's, bag from Balenciaga, sunglasses from Forever21, sandals from Syrup at People are People

 Thank you for the extreme happiness, my love!


On our way home, we brought white corn and pineapple for my parents. 
At home, I started fixing half of the things i brought home from my apartment. Just think of all the things I have acquired in my unit for 5 years, oh my! I had a hard time fixing them, I have to conduct a garage sale to declog my cabinet. So on Saturday, I'll have a garage sale! 

To my friends in the area, please visit my place on Saturday, 8am-3pm to check on my rarely used clothes, bags and shoes! :) See you! *message me on facebook for details*