Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lovely Sunday

We went to St. Benedict Church in Sta. Rosa to hear mass.
We went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa for lunch at Kanin Club.


gifted dress from my brother, bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, floral sandals from Pabder, watch from DKNY, sunglasses from Forever21


tokwa't baboy

binagoong rice

nilagang baka

ginataang sigarilyas

binukadkad na tilapia

crispy dinuguan

and the aftermath

We had a good sleep when we got home, Rudden and I cannot bear the heat so we sleep with aircon all the time! Hello to my 3k electric bill last month! haha!

My dad enjoyed the Filipino food at Kanin Club. OOOooohhhh, I've been eating a lot again lately! My 1 month strict diet and exercise was put to waste after this weekend because of the endless buffets and eating spree the past days! Ooohhh crap! Just a few weeks before my beach trip! Control control control!

How's your summer body? :)