Monday, April 29, 2013

Catching-up

I miss dates with Joyce! She is in Pedia so she is quite busy while I go home almost everyday in Laguna the past month.

We went to Two E-com Center, the ala-Macau building near Mall of Asia. I am always in awe when I see this building and I never thought they have a few restaurants there.

I wore this maxi skirt which is on sale before the summer. I was planning to cut and make it into fringes but I decided to wear it once as a plain maxi dress before I decide what to do with it.




Restaurants at Two E-com Center are Larry&Mau Diner, Army Navy, Coffeebean and Tea Leaf, Uncle Cheffy, Alba, Bistro NYC Bar, House of Wagyu Stone Grill and Just Thai. We decided to eat at Uncle Cheffy.
at Uncle Cheffy, Burgos Circle
at Uncle Cheffy, Nuvali


Al fresco dining and guess what, it poured that night while we were eating. It was a cool night! :)


Roasted chicken


Seafood Panizza



maxidress from Terranova, leopard print slim belt from Terranova, sandals from Syrup at People are People, bag gifted from Emy, necklace from Europe, earrings from XOXO-gifted by Joyce

Dates with her, I'll surely miss! We won't be reviewing together so I guess, we will see less of each other over the summer.
Thank you Joyce for making med school awesome! You know that I love you! Mwah!