Monday, April 15, 2013

Dress hunting

I've been mentioning on my previous posts that I've been searching for my graduation dresses. You read it right, dresses, because I have a university graduation and a college graduation.

The univ grad is a fast-paced one so I bought a simple dress and for the college grad, I ordered a prettier dress. It took us a few hours to look for a dress and 2 hours for the shoes, haha! Oh I just love being a girl! :)

time to wear your summer dresses, girls!


dress from Zara, sandals from Syrup at People are people, yellow hobo bag from Macy's, watch from DKNY, floral shades from Babo, pearl accessories from Palawan

chorizo burger from Dulcinea-fail!
I thought it will bring me back to Boracay


mango shake and mango ice cream


I'm not happy with my Dulcinea snacks, I just love their churros :/
I don't like getting full with not-yummy-yet-expensive food, boo!
So anyway, we had milk tea at our neighborhood tea place and saw some of my friends! :)




and when we got home---> my mom's homemade pasta vongole, ole ole!

Weekends! Weekends, I love!