Monday, April 22, 2013

UP Manila Graduation

After 5 years, I'm a Doctor of Medicine already. Oohhh how time flies to fast!

First, let's go to my univeristy graduation dress. I don't want to wear black because the toga is black so I chose a blush pink-cream dress with intricate beads from Miss Selfridge-my first dress from that shop! :) I chose a contrasting and bold colored heels from Call it Spring.

 dress from Miss Selfridge, shoes from Call it Spring, bag from Chanel, gifted South Sea pearls from mom, watch from Cartier




We were required to wear closed toes, black shoes and not-so-high heels, mine is the total opposite, hehe!

with my adorable Jared


my classmate since first year college

 some of my clerkship blockmates
with my supportive boyfriend

with my best med girlfriend

Clerkship blockmates

with some of my sisses

with ICC blockmates

with UPLB graduates

Mu Sigma Phi 2013

with my buddy

with speed transers

with mentormates






with our mentor, Dr. Pio Villacorta


the source of my strength and inspiration









I lift up everything to you, Lord! All for the glory!