Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wake up, wake up

Finally, was able to try out wakeboarding. I've never been to CWC or Bicol for that matter, so it's impossible. But now!!! Wakeboarding is very accessible to me, a 20-minute drive away from my home, weehee!!! Last weekend, we went to Republic Wakepark at Nuvali

wakeboarder outfit, yo!
top from Roxy, boardshorts from Billabong, inner bikini top from Malibu, cap from Von Dutch, sunglasses from Forever21, bag from Mexico




cool place with cool bar!
You can drink early in the morning!












another water sport, I love!










soon!!!





with EJ, Levi, Rovi, Tita Lyn and us




Wakeboarding is not as tiring as surfing as you don't have to paddle.
I am the first in the group who was able to stand up on its first or second try, im not sure if it is because I have a surfing or ballet background (read: good sense of balance).

I'll sure wake again soon! :) It's something we can do more often that surfing, wee!