Saturday, September 3, 2011

26/28

dress from HongKong bazaar, belt from The Ramp, sandals from Sewn, bag from Dorothy Perkins, scarf from Fashion Accessories Phils, Inc., necklace from mom, watch from DKNY
Went to the Food and Beverage Expo at World Trade Center





flavored-lambanog
so love the dalandan flavor



After food shopping, I went to MOA with my cousin to window shop but...the Terranova sale here is bigger than the one in Alabang and I also fell in love with Calliope Italia, so my cousin people-watched at the ice skating rink while I was checking on the shops! Haha!


When shopping, I wear flats as much as possible. I also wear dresses because it's easier when fitting clothes. :D I learned how to fit even a simple shirt because sometimes, they are better off worn when kinda loose. When fitting you can also think of ways on how to wear them and brainstorm other items in your closet which you can match with it.



"Shopping is a tactile, visual, olfactory banquet for any woman who loves fashion."-Nina Garcia

That night, my brother and his friends went to our place to drink while I watched DVDs with N. He went home around 3am while the boys are still drinking. I think they ended around 5am, haha! Good times!