Saturday, September 17, 2011

R-18: Cosmo Bachelor Bash


Joyce and I attended this year's Cosmo Bachelor Bash! Last year, we attended FHM's 100 Sexiest Victory Party. Now, its time to see men men men!!!

I had a hard time deciding what to wear, haha! I don't need to go sexy because I'm sure those who will watch are interested to see men! :p so I wore my recently-brought maxi dress which I also plan to wear for the Fashion Week. I can imagine wearing it with a Chanel Bag and a statement accessory. :D


with Natalie

black maxi dress from Calliope Italia, croc-skin bag from Via Piaggi, berry platform heels from Charles&Keith, necklace from Lanvin, earrings from Egypt, mom's vintage studded belt used as cuff
Just like in FHM's event, there are models all over the place just before the main event so we had pictures with some of them, haha!










Now...to the main event! Pictures overload! Enter at your own risk! No minors allowed!