Saturday, September 3, 2011

25/28

I promised myself to maximize the time left before I head back to the hospital.
I started my day with breakfast in bed while reading a local entertainment magazine at the same time, watching Breakfast at Fashion TV.

Inspired by the celebrity home I'm reading lets itemize whatever is on my breakfast tray, haha! Just for fun!
  bed breakfast tray from Ikea
plates from Corelle
fork from Ikea
coffee mug from Ocenia Cruises c/o Papa
Owl coffee from Singapore
Maya pancake
S&R chocolate cupcake
Yes! magazine
my Panasonic remote control

tuned in the whole day

coat dress from mom, boots from Stuart Weitzman, gifted belt from Tomato



Went out on an ambush date with a friend.
It was raining that night so I pulled a coat dress and wore boots just so I can use barely-touched clothes in my closet.

"True style is not about having a closet full of expensive and beautiful things, it is instead about knowing when, where and how to utilize your collection."-Nina Garcia