Sunday, September 4, 2011

28/28

I am happy that I was able to finish my 28-day blog challenge but this also means that I have hospital duties starting tomorrow. Happy-sad. Haha!

I went back to my apartment today. Yaya helped me clean the whole place while my grandpa and brother were sleeping after a hefty KFC lunch.

Jared and I went to Rob. I took some pictures of him at the League of Heroes Expo in Midtown. I just had one picture.


I went to Booksale to grab my monthly magazine supply. No Mega yet. But blimey, I got a ticket for the Cosmo Bachelor Bash, woohoo!




Met up with Joyce to eat dinner before watching Zombading 1:Patayin sa Shokot Si Remington. We tried the new Hainanese place which is good enough for 120php (with unlimited Hainan Rice). :D



The movie was hilarious! I seldom get to watch Indie films and this one is spectacular and so natural. Kudos to the cast and crew of the film! (F suggested that I write movie reviews since I always watch movies, but I told him that I don't want to be a spoiler and I'm not a good writer. I'd rather just say whether I liked it or not, haha! I miss you F,see you soonest!)

kimono dress, shoes from Fancy Flats, bag from Cole Vintage

If you read all 28 blog posts, thank you! You already how I live my life (without the beach and far-travels). I hope you enjoy each day of your life like what I do.

I am well-rested, I hope I am ready for hospital work. I shall cherish each day and savor all my learning and experiences, promise! :D 

I am so looking forward to some events this month! Can't wait!!! :D
Enjoy BER months, friends! Let's spread the love! Remember, when you find the one, you never give up! ♥