Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Alive

Now that my parents already know what happened last Saturday, I'll share to you the incident. 
I was so happy when I woke up last Saturday because I was with F the previous night. For some weird reason, I prayed thrice before leaving the apartment. I was walking to the hospital around 7am (Saturday) when I almost got robbed. It never crossed my mind to give my bag because I need med stuff for my duty---some of my friends and classmates thought that I didn't give it because my bag is expensive. :/ Am I that shallow?haha! Anyway, the robber pointed a gun at me but I turned around and ran back to my apartment. Luckily, he did not shoot me even if I didn't give my bags. While I was running I called the attention of the man standing at the corner of the street just so he'll see if something happens to me.
I am very fortunate! He could have shot me the moment I turned away from him. Surprisingly, my mom was in Vatican right that moment (I was teary-eyed when I learned about that coincidence earlier). I love you, God! ♥
I am currently chatting with my parents who are getting paranoid. Papa is currently in Portugal, Mama is in France and I'm (wherelse) in the Philippines! Haha!

Enough of the sad news...suffice it to say that I am alive and I'll keep safe. :D

I'm already on my 2nd week with Ob-gyne. After every duty, I go out to watch a movie or eat out with sisses or...nevermind. Earlier, I had dinner with Joyce and went to check out the bookstores and magazines stands for Health&Lifetsyle magazine but it's not yet out. Then we had mani-pedi (preparing for tomorrow's event).

It's my first time to try Let's Face It because I would usually go to Dashing Diva or CANS. The service is good and it's affordable. Mani-pedi starts at 250, i think. You just add for imported nail polish, haha! But it's still affordable. The bad side is that the place is crowded and you sit/lie beside people getting facial services. I hope they can separate the nails area from the other services. It feels weird to be lying beside someone have a facial, super eeeck! The place kinda reminds me off the hospital ward, haha!
After mani-pedi, we went to Starbucks to study, but of course, we more of gossiped and "man-hunted", joke! Haha!
love the Creme Brulee Macchiato Frap


dressing-down
The Rolling Stones top, Forever21 skirt, Havaianas, Technomarine watch and Sophia zebra-print bag

This zebra-print bag is probably the cheapest bag I own but I'm loving it so!haha!
"FETISH has a positive side...You can talk about SEXUAL fetish,but you can also talk about the fetish of dying to have a BAG or a woman who loves to have a NEW SHOES or a NEW DRESS."-Daryl Chang