Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Media

Last week, Joyce, Natalie and I were interviewed for CosmoTV.
This week, the Health&Lifestyle's 2nd Mu Sigma Phi Sorority issue was released and I am proud to be a feature story contributor for the September issue. :D Media-packed! haha!

I was tapped by some of sisses to write about blogging and they had to convince me since I'm not a good writer, I'm so dyahe! haha! I submitted an article which I brainstormed when I was in Camiguin. 



During the photoshoot for the magazine...


...one of the consultant editors told me that she prefers that I write more on myself and blogging and not just fashion blogging in the Philippines. I was even more excited to rewrite my article but I was scared that I might look self-conceited. I also submitted 10 blog screenshots of famous Filipino bloggers but I was surprised to see that they did not use it! They got random pictures from my blog! :/ How I wish they contacted me and asked me to submit pictures, so that I could have chosen more fashionable clothes, haha! See, its important that you always look good so that you look presentable if random people grabs your photos from the net, haha!

Grab yourselves a copy of Health&Lifestyle magazine's September issue featuring the first medical sorority in the Philippines and in Asia. :D





Great job sisses!
Kudos to Jan Quijano and Dr. Chee Garcia!
So damn proud to be Mu!
All for the glory!♥