Sunday, September 18, 2011

Impromptu

I am off this weekend yet I spent the whole Saturday sleeping after my toxic 24-hour duty at the OB Labor and Delivery Room. I woke up late and ate my first meal around 8:30pm. I had Paotsin Asian Chicken with dumplings, Rocky Road dessert bar and a bottle of Tanduay Ice-coz a weekend is not a weekend without some alcohol. :D

I didn't go home anymore because my brother attended a friend's night swimming party. I wasn't expecting them to visit me the next day (Sunday) because I'm sure he wants to rest, but tadah, he visited me with our grandpa and brought home-cooked food for me. ♥


 Finally, I also have a Ray-Ban aviator! :D It's my first time to use it! Thanks Papa!



his

mine

top from Fab, DIY cut-offs from Mudd Jeans, bag from Victoria's Secret, sandals from Tory Burch, sunglasses from Ray-Ban

 

I invited Jared to join us for lunch. :D As usual, we ate at Wok Inn here in Malate before passing by the church. When we were about to go back to our apartment, Jared told me he wanted to check the book fair at SMX and without thinking, I asked my brother to drive us to MOA, haha! My only concern was that I'm not prepared--clothes-wise. :(

There are a lot of medical books on sale! We went crazy! It was so fun browsing through them. It was also good to see consultants and fellow medical students especially those buying books for next year's board exams, haha! Exciting!
David Pomeranz was there to promote L. Ron Hubbard's book. :)
We went to MOA to check the mall-wide sale. The place is so crowded! My goal is just to grab a copy of the H&L magazine but it is not yet available, grrr!

We saw Billy Crawford hosting the Sony Walkman event. :)

I was planning to study in advance to make up for all the sleeps I had the past days, haha! But no! When it comes to shopping and events, I just can't say no! 
Don't worry I'm still in the running towards becoming a doctor. Haha!