Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24/28

Today is mom's flight to Brunei where she'll stay for a couple of days before heading to London. I practically slept the whole day, savoring the few days left before I head back to the hospital. I also finished reading The Bro Code and started my Mini-shopaholic. 

 I ♥ Macadamia nuts to death

 to Europe



 you know what to give me...

Before mom left, she gave me something...
Stella Luna  leather boots in Cacao
worth Php13,800 (yeah, I just need to say that)
from Adora

I don't need another pair but it's another addition to the Boots collection (click).
I need to go to...say, Baguio, so I can wear these lovies! Haha! Or probably, abroad for Christmas! I wish...Haha! 

Enjoy your trip mom! I love you and I'll miss you!
Papa, I think I'll have the sunglasses tomorrow! Weee! Thank you so much! I love you and I miss you!