Saturday, August 20, 2011

11/28

I'm back!
Last Thursday, all I did was eat or that's actually what I do the whole vacay, good or bad? haha! Obviously, my family loves eating good food and my parents are willing to spend money for it!

Snacks of the day
authentic Baklava bought by Papa from Turkey

mooncake from Shangri-La

My favorite pastry shops are the ones at Shangri-La Manila, Manila Peninsula and Mandarin Oriental since mom buys from them from time to time and I love the quality and taste of their cakes and breads. I also love the one at The Palms Country Club and of course, Bread Talk. I am a bread-lover and i definitely enjoy shopping at neighborhood bread-shops where a bread would cost 2php! ♥

plain shirt from Abercrombie, shorts from Forever21
eat and sleep attire at home

Cmon cmon! Let's start working out! :p