Saturday, August 6, 2011

Live lips to the full

Attended our sorority's grand orientation. I don't feel like dressing up highly that night so I grabbed a shirt dress, threw a blazer and wore heels-an effortless look but a red shiny lips makes a lot of difference. :D




printed shirt dress from Nava, blazer from Zara, snakeskin heels from Charles&Keith, sling bag from Liz Claiborne, earrings from Forever21

greetings to my sis Patreng who took this pic and who always reads my blog, thank you sister! I'm glad you're enjoying surfing the site. Simple joys! ♥

hair needs a cut-down, soon!



I love you batchmates-the coolest and chicest group of medical students! ♥

Buddy date soon!

SGDmates, haha!

a brainless outfit

"Cheers to the freaking weekend I drink to that, yeah-e-yeah"
Cheers to the fricken' weekend I drink to that, yeah-e
-yeah