Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10/28

The First Philippine Fashion Ball 

Fooooooooood

so addicted to Korean  Ice Cream

thanks mom for the pasalubong




my steak burrito

I danced ballet for 9 years. I stopped because I was nursing an enormous gastrocnemius already plus I also got busy with studies. I miss how I get to dance at least once a year at the Cultural Center of the Philippines, how backstage we have our yayas watching over our make-up kits, costumes, etc., how our teachers would sit on our toes to have them pointed well and how summer vacations and weekends are spent rehearsing and dancing

protect your toes from blisters

glad I can still stand on my pointe shoes

I don't have the ballerina body and posture anymore :(



but I'm still happy! :) weeee





 “Ballet is a dance executed by the human soul.”- Alexander Pushkin
”Most people think of ballet as children in little tutus.They don't know it is sweat, blood and tears as well!”- Nan Keating
“Everything is beautiful at the ballet..." - from “A Chorus Line”
Ballet gave me the poise and grace that I have. Now, I want to dance again...♥♥♥