Monday, August 8, 2011

1/28

Since I'll be on a four-week vacation from school, I thought of documenting whatever I'll do for the month, haha! Let's see if I can sustain it! Just don't expect them to be outfit posts coz I'm sure I'll be bumming at home most of the time (unless you wanna see me on pajamas)! I just hope I have something interesting to feature everyday, haha!

My first day was spent sleeping, reading blogs and finishing last month's magazines-that's how busy I am! :/ My mom and I were trying to finalize one of my trips which was supposed to be this coming weekend but needs to be moved at the end of the month or early September, grrr!!! Plus, I'm finally giving up my Boracay ticket, huhu! Sayang!

Anyway, my mom was online shopping at Fully Booked earlier and asked what books i want. I just told her "any fashion book". I didn't know she bought a new Nina Garcia book. So I experimented with an application on my Samsung Galaxy Tab, grabbed some fashion books and played with the app, haha! I should also maximize my phone's camera since my camera is still broken. :/ Bear with me for occassionally low-res pics. :(










the latest Nina Garcia book

Before reading the latest book, I should finish all my magazine backlogs and read this month's issues such as...



Was I too playful with the effects???Hahaha!!!
I still don't have Preview and Mega. 
Before dinner, my brother and I went to the grocery and since you don't care much about your clothes for that...

 star-printed top from Ann Taylor, khaki shorts from Forever21, Havaianas, bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, watch from Philip Stein

I hope this vacation will be fun and fruitful. :D