Saturday, August 20, 2011

12/28

Friday, I went to the office of the National Bureau of Investigations with some of my brods from the UP Kappa Phi Sigma-Conservation and Development Society to visit the Director because HE IS OUR BROD! So proud!!!



with Brod NBI Director Atty. Magtanggol Gatdula

We're so privileged to be chit-chatting with him for 2 hours when VIPs are waiting outside his office just so they can speak with him for a few minutes. We were starstruck! He is so approachable and down-to-earth! We're definitely visiting him again! :D

 lunch at Chickboy

Since we get to see each other once in a blue moon, we went to Timezone to play games but ended up singing karaoke! We sang 20+ songs,haha! Totally fun! :D




 After 2 hours of bonding with the NBI Director and 2 hours of singing with the other brods, Pipo and I went to my place to drink. We were together for 3 days last week at Los Banos but we still had a lot of story-telling and reminiscing moments while drinking Tanduay ice, haha! We both agreed that the fun that we had in LB is just awesome that no fun in Manila will ever surpass them! :D

After four hours with Pipo, I went to the party of our fraternity and sorority which is a traditional celebration to end our successful anniversary week. :p

Finally, I was able to wear the cropped top I bought last summer. I'm so into cropped tops even though I'm not so skinny-i don't care!haha!

at Ludus Bar



cropped Marilyn Monroe top from Sugaritta, skirt from Forever21, flats from Forever21, drop earrings from mom, watch from DKNY, bucket bag from Ichigo
stylish girls think alike eh?haha!
this is sisterhood!♥
Total high from the UP Kappa Phi Sigma-Conservation and Development Society and Mu Sigma Phi Fraternity and Sorority! I love my org and my sorority!