Sunday, August 21, 2011

14/28

The family went to Alabang to watch Smurf and to shop. I decided to wear something flowy and comfy for the movie so I grabbed the pants I wore from a sorority dance 3 years ago. I brought a scarf just in case it gets cold. I ended up wearing a resort sophisticate outfit. :D
top from Greenhills, pants used in a sorority dance, scarf from Universal Studios Singapore, bag from Baby Phat, wedges from Cole Vintage, wooden necklace from Boracay, watch from DKNY, sunglasses from Forever21
I enjoyed the smurfin' movie! It was smurfin' light but I laughed my smurf out on some scenes. :D They're smurfin' cute!!! Haha!
On my way home, someone asked me out so I hurriedly changed clothes when I got home. It was kinda hard to choose what to wear, I'm kinda not used to ambush dates anymore. I just wore a blue dress with white floral prints and my white Havaianas Flash-I'm shy to ask the guy to take a pic of me, haha!

We went to Nuvali in Santa Rosa. I haven't been there in such a long time coz it's my first time to see the Solenad 2. We were both excited to stroll around the place, there are a lot of resort wear shops like Quiksilver, Stoked, etc. There are also good shoe shops! Of course, I'm kinda shy to shop shop so I didn't linger much! Hehe!
We then transferred to the main Nuvali area where the restos are, but no!!! there's a bazaar and they have pretty stuff! So yeah, I bought some things there! He did too! I wonder why a lot of shops sell Angry Birds stuff-as in-a lot!!!

We agreed to eat at Uncle Cheffy just because we both saw the lifestory of the owner when it was featured in a TV magazine show, haha! I'm kinda not used to eating with a guy like that anymore. Ok, enough. Now, the food...
Crazy Bacon and Garlic Panizza
Memphis Barbeque Back Ribs

The food is great! We love it! We were really stuffed so we strolled in the area and felt like we can't drink coffee there coz we feel bloated. We just had some drinks in Starbucks along the South Luzon Expressway. I had my fave Raspberry Currant smoothie and he had Iced tea. :D 

It was a fun night. :D