Saturday, August 13, 2011

5/28


Went home around 3am, slept in my sis's place, woke up around 10am

Lunch at Mang Toto's Chicken Inasal

Coffee, dessert and some games at Ristretto








our campus is situated at the foot of Mount Makiling


dress used as a top from Forever21, white shorts, Havainas, limited edition Bilberry Bugs from Longchamp, turquoise sunglasses from Forever21

Feeling stuffed, we took an afternoon nap before Pipo and I strolled around the campus
  


Smoothies and Meat Pies at Faustina's
grape and mango smoothies
Russian beef and lamb pie, love!

I love this washroom with soft  hand towels and yummy smelling hand soap

Dinner at Everyday Kabab







The day is not yet over but I forgot to snap shots on the 6th day so since we partied till the morning, I'll post the party as the 6th day, haha! :p