Saturday, April 28, 2012

2-day paradise

It was a very promising day. I woke up early as usual. Went out and saw water a few meters from our hut, yey! finally, more (water and) time to swim! I hurriedly changed to my bikinis and stayed by the hammock! 










multiway bikini top from Talib, bikini bottom from Roxy, headband from Flatterbuy, sunglasses from Forever21 


Bonus: boy-watching turned kayaking (thanks boys)






















 with our baby, IC

If you want a secret paradise ala Survivor Island, Cagbalete is the perfect place. I'm glad that I was able to visit it but honestly one visit  is enough for me. Travel time is almost as long as travel to Ilocos, beach is okay, super low tide on daytime sucks esp when substrate is rocky and no electricity and food is very "survivor". 

If I want to go to the beach over the weekend, i'd rather go to Batangas, Zambales or La Union. I thought it was just me, given that I'd been to beaches all over Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao but no!!! a few of my sisses told me that it's a 24-hour beach paradise. Staying there longer may not be fun anymore. haha! The island is very undeveloped but it has potentials. :) Still, thanks sisses for the fun and experience!