Thursday, April 5, 2012

Block 8 lovin

After our Comprehensive Exam, our block went to Manila Vice for the karaoke unfortunately they don't have an amplifier that night so we went bar hopping, literally! But Manila Vice still has the best offer for cocktails so we ended up there. We totally had a blast even without the videoke! A lot of reminiscing and a lot of loving! hahahahaha!



















I came from the house before the exam and I didn't bring any clothes and just wished that I could wear something from my apartment's closet. I was so happy to see some unused tops and decided wear this! :)))

top from Peace, Love and Happiness, jeggings from Trilogy Boutique, flats from Made U Look, my brother's satchel, watch from DKNY, pearl earring from Maldives, dragon necklace from Macau


Chill night + 6 pitchers of cocktails + lotsa picapica + blockmates = AWESOME NIGHT to cap off clerkship :)