Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bro's Gangsta Party

It's Papa's birthday yesterday, April 13.
My brother's 20th birthday is on April 17.
My mom's birthday is on April 18.
Haha! I'm an outlier-March 8.


My brother celebrated his birthday early because I told him that he can't be drunk on April 18 since we have an early flight. It was mainly his friends who conceptualized his celebration. They even have a video teaser were his friends were dancing hip-hop. Haha! His friends created a facebook invite and they invited me (while my brother didn't formally invite me), joke! Haha!


It was themed gangsta party coz they want to have a dance showdown. Haha! I was kill-joy, I didn't feel like following the theme so I just came there with a pool party attire. Haha!


The place is so big, my brother paid for the place. He also celebrated his birthday there before like 7th or something. He shared food and drinks with his friend who also celebrated his birthday. I met a lot of new people but some of his close friends especially his highschool friends are familiar to me already. Most are even my facebook friends and now, some are adding me! Haha!

most photos grabbed from JV Flores, Joseph Dolorical and Jenny Fernandez

birthday boy


cousins















Party music. Karaoke. 6 liters of GSM blue. n #s of Red Horse beers. Food. Boys in hip-hop/gangsta costume. Girls in bikini. Swimming. Goofing. Billiards. ANDRE'S  20th birthday!!!

Hope you had a blast bro!
I ♥ you!!!