Monday, April 11, 2011

There she goes

My summer vacation officially started. Though I have things to do this week, I should be able to take all the opportunities to rest and recharge for my upcoming trips.

Flashback Summer (Major outings and events)
  • Pila, Magdalena, Liliw, and Nagcarlan-all in Laguna for Visita Iglesia
  • Boracay (for the 3rd time)
  • Coron, Palawan
  • Corregidor
  • Philippine Fashion Week
Local magazines to keep me company
I'm sorry Preview but I noticed quite a lot of typographical errors and other glitches on this month's issue :(



dress from bazaar, belt from Forever21, shoes from Sefra Spain, bag from Longchamp, sunnies from Gucci, watch from Fossil




I'm starting to plan my clothes for my trips. I need a huge luggage. Someone give me a Rimowa please!!! :D 

XOXO