Thursday, April 28, 2011

Singapore Flyer


"At a height of 165m, Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel and is set to be one of Asia’s biggest tourist attractions." source



We walked from The Shoppes to the Singapore Flyer. The parents had fish spa while Andre and I rode the flyer.




"Step into the Journey of Dreams, our latest attraction and a whole new flight experience at Singapore Flyer, and be awed by an engaging multimedia showcase that provides a deeper appreciation and understanding of the Singapore Story and the iconic Singapore Flyer, and extend your experience onboard the scenic flight on the Flyer, taking in amazing 360° views of Singapore and beyond.
Witness the realization of Singapore’s dream through 7 exciting experiences at this newest attraction" source










































I'm scared of birds but I love this Bird's Nest Cold Drink

Super spicy laksa



On our first day, we got so tired already. Come to think of it, we strolled around The Shoppes then walked to the Flyer. I though I'm used to shopping already but I had sore feet that night. Haha! But it's ok, it's not like you get to do this always. :p