Friday, April 8, 2011

Zambales-Subic-Manila

We don't want to leave yet. We miss Potipot's serene postcard-perfect beach, the chill environment, the yummy and cheap food and shakes and how time seems to be so slow when you're there...awww...

April 7 marks the start of the Zambales Mango Festival. I super wished that we won't get stuck in traffic as my legs are tired from all the swimming already. Good thing,the celebration has not started yet when we passed by Iba's capitol area. At some areas I was even able to drive with a speed of 140kph, haha! Super enjoy!!!

  Mango Highway stopover


i feel so macho driving a Hilux pick-up,haha!

Around 3:30 pm, we arrived at Subic. Again, we ate at Xtremely Xpresso.









me: TRP costume as dress

 at Subic beach

so Boracay pic,haha!






We arrived in Manila around 8pm. I was supposed to just stay in the apartment that night but a friend invited me to drink so I went home. Good thing, it was not traffic along SLEX. 

I went out to drink with him around 11:30pm, met some of his friends and went home around 2am after a pitcher of my favorite  cocktail. :D