Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Over!!!

WOOHOO!!!

I'm done with 3rd year of medical school!!! 2 more years before the boards!!! Haha!!!
I took my last exam this morning! Yeeeehhhaaa!!! :D
 
The UPLB BS Biology team of UP College of Medicine 2013 went to Binondo for our year-ender party. 

Team UP Kappa Phi Sigma-Conservation and Development Society

Team Genetics and Molecular Biology

Team Plant Biology

Team Microbiology

Team Zoology 


First stop: Lanzhou La Mian


2 Seafood La Mian

2 Tito Mami

3 Beef Mami


2nd stop: Wai Ying

Buchi

6 siomai + 2 hakaw

Beancurd rolls



Dessert: Meji ice cream
Pasalubong shopping: Eng Bee Tin

Now,off to Mu year-ender party
Then party at Insomnia tonight
Beach tomorrow
and more trips soon! ♥


Thank God for all the help this school year! I offer all my achievements to you! ♥
I am truly blessed :D