Friday, April 22, 2011

Congratulations!!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I just came from Singapore!!! ♥

Will post pictures from last week first.

April 15, attended the UP Manila graduation in PICC. I ordered the 16 flower bouquets and tarps for the sisses.


all grad pictures from Joyce Tan


congratulations brods and sisses!

congratulations batchmates!!!


H&M dress, Ola Sandals, bag from Bay United Kingdom, gifted necklace


After graduation, Nikki, Joyce and I decided to check out the Heat Wave Summer bazaar but there are tons of people so we just ate at Chicken Charlie.





I still prefer Bonchon and Manang's chicken over this

After lunch, mom and bro were supposed to fetch me to pick up Papa at the airport but apparently, he was left by the plane in Istanbul because his first flight was delayed. Good thing, he was able to get another ride after 4 hours.

our supplies, haha!


more for his wine cellar

tsk tsk, smoking kills!!!haha!

more supplies


According to him , he bought Ipanema for a change since we got around 50 pairs of Havaianas already.

April 15 is a very eventful day for my family. Haha!

-blogging while packing for another flight on Sunday-