Saturday, April 9, 2011

Live in Style

You know I'm scared of birds but since there's no other movie that mom wants in Alabang Town Center, we decided to watch Rio. I faced my fear and even watched it in 3D. Oh boy, good thing it's animated. I hate Nigel, watch to know who he is. Haha! I kinda feel nauseous the whole time, but aside from the fact that the movie is all about birds, I think it's cute and cool. :D Plus, it's in Brazil. You know, I love Brazil! ♥

After the movie, we had dessert at Haagen Dazs then strolled around before dinner at Pepper Lunch.

my first time to wear socks+heels, haha!
my fave Kani salad
my beef Pepper steak
bro's beef pepper steak
mom's seafood pepper steak
fresh from the beach=negrita
top from Karl Edwards bazaar, denim shorts from Mudd jeans, socks from Forever21, heels from Trunkshow, watch from Fossil, turband from Flatterbuy, "City" bag from One Language
A few weeks ago, I saw Bagahollic post a bag collection from One Language. When I saw it, I fell in-love with it already. But I said to myself that I should not buy one because I have lots of canvass bags already. I didn't mention it to my mom. Two days after, she asked if i know One Language and i said I saw it already and they're cute. And she told me "I ordered the city" OMG!!! When you and your mom have the same taste, you benefit a lot! HAHA!!!
            "Another canvas bag?” ..........Yes and no.
One Language was created by two sisters based in New York City.
Their goal: to create canvas bags that are chic and modern instead of granola and boring. They realized that even with all the canvas bags out there, none were really elevated or sophisticated enough to wear as just a great bag.
The sisters, one a Cornell University graduate (the business orient) and the other a Parsons School of Design graduate (the design junkie), have both worked for some of fashion’s biggest names ( à la Hermés, Oscar de la Renta, Lanvin....and that’s just to name a few), and couldn’t understand why most canvas bags were either given out for free or not taken seriously?
And so, with classic / simple designs, they designed a fresh line of canvas bags that combine everyday function with effortless style. Each One Language bag is made of natural cotton canvas and lined with handwritten inspirational quotes that come straight from the designers’ sketchbooks. One Language is a personal and a direct reflection of the girls’ carefree attitude and modern spirit, mixed with serious style.
it comes with a laptop bag

Order from  Bagahollic. Got my Banana Taipei from them also check post here.

Remember, a girl really can't have too much clothes, bags and shoes! ♥