Monday, May 2, 2011

City Girl

For the city tour, I was fetched by the Ferrari while Andre rode the Lamborghini. *wish*




with baby Merlion
brown tank top from Terranova, vintage skirt, sandals from Ola Rockwell, Michael Kors ♥ Manila limited edition bag, necklace from Euphoria, watch from Fossil, sunnies from Forever21

look, mommy Merlion was boxed up







in the first Chinese temple in Singapore






in a gems and stones shop



in the Botanical Garden














in Little India


I love Singapore and it's rich culture. I love the hospitable people which makes me reconsider if we, Filipinos, are still known to be hospitable. I enjoyed listening to their success stories and how they became a rich united nation. I love how eco-friendly they are and I wish that we can be like them in the future.

I wanted to visit more places in SG but due to time constraint, I just wish I can be back there soon. Ooohhh, great Singapore sale!!!