Monday, May 2, 2011

the shopping epicenter

After our last stop for the City Tour which is Little India, we decided not to be brought back to our hotel as we planned to have lunch there. However, we didn't like a place so we headed to Somerset 313. We just had bento meals then the boys went back to the suite because my brother is not feeling well. I was feeling sick as well but of course, I won't waste that shopping opportunity.

My favorite shops in Somerset are Cotton On, 3 floors of Zara and 4 floors of Forever21.


Zara

Cotton On

Forever 21





in Mandarin Gallery






in Takashimaya



in Paragon
brown top from Terranova, vintage skirt, Michael Kors ♥ Manila limited edition bag, scarf from Fashion Accesories Phils. Inc,  sandals from Ola, statement necklace from Euphoria


I totally enjoyed window shopping! Haha! I also enjoyed people watching and spotting street style Singaporean get-ups. :D I think people in Hong Kong are more experimental and colorful as compared to the business attire and power suits of Singaporeans. :D Nevertheless, I love both shopping meccas, only that, I can buy more when in Hong Kong. Haha!