Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elective is the purpose,haha!

Did I ever mention that we're here in CDO for our elective? haha!
We currently rotate at Northern Mindanao Medical Center. I rotate at Internal Medicine- Cardiology while the rest rotates at Surgery. :D

with NMMC Chief of Hospital, Dr. Chan

met sisses on our first day Dr. Gaid and Dr. Tauli

SLERS Crispy Pata

SLERS Ham sandwich

Last Friday, I attended a Postgraduate course organized by the IM Dept of NMMC together with the Philippine College of Physicians. I attended the convention and got lots of freebies from medical representatives, haha!




On that same evening, I joined the Surgery rotators at Loreto's grill for their department's Journal Club :D



we met the only TCVS in town, Brod Joy Hernandez
another AFTG moment!

Hello parents! Look, I'm really here for learning and not just for vacation! ♥
Miss you family! ♥