Monday, May 30, 2011

Masculine-Feminine

Thanks to my bestfriend, Jared, for reminding me about our Starbucks coupon which will expire ummm, today (coz it's 12:53am already). I told my brother that we'll go to Starbucks and he was kinda pissed off that he has no choice, haha! So after dinner we drove to Caltex along South Luzon Expressway just to chill. :D


Left: Monica
Right: Andre





do you prefer my turband this way?

or this way? haha!

In Singapore, Bossini was on sale so the boys bought regular shirts and the shopper in me just wanted to buy something too. The ladies tops are more expensive so I decided to just get from the men's, haha! Tada! I got the smallest size but in pink color just so I won't have a hard time making it a bit feminine, hehe! 


Masculine: mens' shirt from Bossini and brother's belt from Tommy Hilfiger 
Feminine: khaki shorts from Forever21, Havaianas High, bag from Liz Claiborne and turband from Flatterbuy 

After coffee, I accompanied my brother for a round of poker with his friends. I love how close I am with his friends that he can actually leave me with them, haha! Good times, indeed! :D