Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I survived Asia's longest

We went to Bukidnon to try Asia's longest Dual Zipline which is 840 m. We availed the all zip package for only 600php at Dahilayan Adventure Park.


 photo by Ton Llagas



wearing a city vintage-inspired shirt from a bazaar, khaki shorts from Forever 21, floral sneakers from Forever 21, bag from Longchamp
my 320 meter zip ride
my 150 meter zip ride
haha! a fail shot of the floral garden from our tram to the 840 m Zipline



my 840 meter zip ride
my dual zipline partner, Ton Llagas
(lucky him, he has a zipline video, haha)



I successfully conquered Zipzone 840 meters on this 8th Day of May 2011, Asia's longest dual cable zipline at the 4500 ft. level of Mt. Kitanglad Range Natural Park in Brgy. Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon Province, Philippines, having experiences extreme adrenaline under the following conditions: Weather: Fair, Temperature: 28.4, Wind speed 45 kph